Sunday 27 May 2012

Travel | Bali!

So, I've been to Bali in May 4th, 2012 and because there's too much bittersweet memories, I forgot to upload these photos xD Forgive me for this lack updates, check out these photos below! I hope you're gonna love it and interested in visiting Bali (: 

Photobucket



Photobucket

Photobucket
Me with Cath and Wiliam from Dutch. I miss them already ): 

Photobucket

Photobucket
I didn't ask for it. They suddenly just do it.. And my friends keep telling me that those tourists are too adoring me -_- 

Photobucket

Photobucket
We go together like Copy and Paste (: x XII IPA 1 rawks! 

Photobucket
Silly capture of Dimas xD 

Photobucket
This Anti-Stress chocolate only you can get on Bali xD 

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
This turtle is pretty cute! I can't take him off from my hand! (:



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving your trace! I will follow your trace down then! (: