Thursday 1 June 2017

Post-College Life #2 : Creating Dreams, Living in a Dream

the city keeps growing in fast pace, so do you - umm, do you?

The blog hasn't ceased yet, my lovely readers! How are you?

Another huge huge apologize for long long incognito. The story of post-college life hasn't done yet, fellas. I'm still busy preparing something big (I promise, I will tell you guys soon what it is), here and there with videography projects though. So, here I am, sitting in front of my laptop, pouring all of my minds, hoping that everyone that just been graduated/has been graduated/will graduate soon/graduated a year ago are surviving the thoughness of post-college life : here it is - a PCL series!

[...] Here's my answer : just say yes. Be optimistic, instead of realistic. 


First thing first, because I would like to talk about dreams, please sit back and relax while listening to my dreamy Spotify playlist below. It contains of 133 songs, sung by artists from a lot of countries with different languages and unique music. I made this playlist since May 2016 and it grows a lot, and still my favourite. I suggest to put it on shuffle mode to feel the magic :)
So, have you played it? If you don't want to listen, it's fine. It's not mandatory :) 
Okay, back to our worth one billion question : where do we go from here? 

People are always ask you about what you are going to do after you graduated. Getting a good job, taking a master degree, taking care of your family business, making a mixtape, just taking a gap year to travel anywhere... Anything. But, admit it, do you know where to start? Are you ready to take the risk? Are you ready to fail? Here's my answer : just say yes. Be optimistic, instead of realistic. 

Whatever you dreamed of, just do it. Here's some of questions that probably always come up and how to solve it :

How if I failed? 
If you failed, it was just the beginning. It doesn't mean that you're fucked up, believe me, there's something better ahead that waits for you. Keep trying! Find another way, talk to people.

Then, what about those people that just only depending on their lucks?
Believe me, if you worked hard and setting your goals, you will be more managed. Another benefit of setting your goals is when you tell it to your friends or families, they will support you. Then, you'll get motivated. 

If you failed, it was just the beginning. It doesn't mean that you're fucked up, believe me, there's something better ahead that waits for you. Keep trying! Find another way, talk to people. 

How about the barriers like money and probably, people that tries to bring you down? 
If you really want to do something, believe me, you will find the way. You will find the good and appropriate way to earn money (no cheats, please). About those people that tries to bring you down, don't listen to them. Don't focus on reach your dreams just to show them that you can do it. Reach your dreams for your own good. Don't try to look back or even try to prove someone.

How if... I changed my dreams.... What are people going to say about it? 
Stop thinking about what others think. If you changed your dreams, it's fine. You know, dreams changing as you're getting older. As you're getting older, you know more about where are you going. It's okay that you started it from zero.

Speaking of dreams, I actually don't have a bigger goal ahead. Can you help me to create one?
Just do something you love and live it! If you like drawing, just sell them, earn money from it. Here's the crucial advice from me : never. ever. doing. what. others. do.
Just find something that you really like. If you think that you're totally newbie of it, improve your skill. If you can't afford a school or even a course, go to YouTube and buy some books about it. Believe me, it's worth it.

Stop thinking about what others think. If you changed your dreams, it's fine. You know, dreams changing as you're getting older. As you're getting older, you know more about where are you going.

Now.. How to get motivated?
Make a list, put your dreams anywhere in your desk, put your dreams in your journal, write a journal. 

But, in making your dreams, don't be too ambitious! Remember about the people surrounds you, thanked them. And don't forget to always prioritize your family ❤

and believe me, dreams are like stars. You may never touch them, but if you follow them, they will lead to your destiny. Now, go ahead, GERONIMOOO!!!


Good luck in creating your dreams!
-Aya ❤

P.S : 
- (hopefully) there will be another post for PCL series and probably the final one. Hint : it's about the job life. I will try to post it soon.
-  if you have something to ask or even asking for help in your careers, just hit me up on my e-mail. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving your trace! I will follow your trace down then! (: