Friday 5 February 2016

Travel | Jogja #4: Malioboro & Prambanan

Here we go, another (and sadly the last) post about Jogja of #ayakumiiberedar (((:
So, after quick midnight sleep, at 7am, our adventure started. we went to SGPC Bu Wiryo and then continued to Malioboro to shop. Thank god, it's not quick shopping again! Since I'm addicted to vintage and unique stuff from Malioboro, I have some time to hunt this and that (:


look at the board: Malioboro! And that's the Tugu (: 

Daytime-Malioboro is best for everything: very photogenic.
Everything's crystal clear to see and everything's crystal clear to buy ((: I spotted '80s-grunge-like denim jacket for IDR 285K. Well I only bought few things in here since I "purged" my money last night when doing quick shop.





However..
The very happiest thing during this time's shopping is, I found vintage treasure things, such as vintage wind chime, batik pouch, wayang bookmark (a very very lovely treasure that Iam going to buy evERYTIME I SEE ONE THOUGH #booknerd), hat+hand fan (all in one) in one of the stands (somewhere) in this photo. 


Wartel? For real? 




Yup, after long-time shopping in Malioboro, I collected some coins ((: but it's pretty helpful for parking charge and stuff eheheh. Then, we continued our adventure to Prambanan temple as the final adventure.


Unfortunately, when we reached Prambanan... IT'S RAINING!
Again, I have to sacrifice my beloved purple converse, Tutu, to soak in the rain ): #TutuPoorStory 






Thank god, the rain does not last all day. It's only raining hard for few minutes.
Sadly, from our strict schedule, we do not have some time to explore more about the temple and then we have to go back to village ): 




The best thing about Prambanan is: when you come out from Prambanan, you will see a "mini park" in Prambanan. Trees everywhere, fields... When you walked under the trees, it's really soothing.

 The best thing about Prambanan is: when you come out from Prambanan, you will see a "mini park" in Prambanan. Trees everywhere, fields... When you walked under the trees, it's really soothing.


As the rain falls again, we're heading back to village.

Unfortunatelly, I catch a cold (((: 





bonus photo: a deer in Prambanan!((: 


My Jogja trip is officially over *insert long sigh*. I will come to Jogja again soon - there's a lot of things that I have to explore in Jogja ):
Until then!
-Aya 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving your trace! I will follow your trace down then! (: