Thursday 7 July 2016

How To: Self Love

Dear earthlings, you are alive today because you have sent here to accomplish something. Whether it is big or not, you're here for something. You're not born as nothing, but for something. Take a look at the sea. Sea may seemed lonely.. But if there was no sea, where do the fish go? What is fisherman?

Helloooooo my beautiful readersss~~
Eid mubarak! Hope you guys have a good mubarak!  (:
Another essay, eh? ((: So, I've been come out with ideas to write that happened around me and I feel like I ought to write it here in order to help you guys. In order to make you more shining in this holy Mubarak, our topic is self-love. Well, this may seems like corny post, but I really want to help you to realize that you, yourself, need to love yourself first. 

It is funny that our early lives we were taught how to say "please" and "thank you", as well as acceptable and unacceptable to others and society.. But we are failed to be educated in : self love.

I found that quote somewhere - but I can't recall when and where. 
That quote is still clinging on my brain and I hold onto it. Although I've been spending my time to think that it is only a beautiful compounds of words that makes it into fine sentence - now I feel like that quote is super true.

Yes, it is, we failed to be educated in self-love. We were taught to respect others, to trust others - but we forgot that we actually need to respect ourselves first. We were taught that it is fine to find accept others... when it is to hard to accept ourselves, isn't it? 

You probably feeling not loved, not worth-it, just because you don't have someone to tell you that you are loved, you are pretty, and so on, everyday? Why do you need someone to tell you that when you can tell that to yourself?

I'm not saying that we don't need someone else in order to live, I'm saying that you have to accept yourself and go seek your own power - because you can do everything [...] You're not born as nothing, but for something. 


Well, the truth is: go seek your own power first, because you can do EVERYTHING.

I'm not saying that we don't need someone else in order to live, I'm saying that you have to accept yourself and go seek your own power - because you can do everything. I mean,  you are alive today because you have sent here to accomplish something. Whether it is big or not, you're here for something. You're not born as nothing, but for something. Take a look at the sea. Sea may seemed lonely.. But if there was no sea, where do the fish go? What is fisherman? Go seek your own power.

You are capable to do everything with your own hands, with your own feet. And here's how to develop your self-love:

1. Find your passion. You're probably getting this like sooo many times and it's doze you off - but seriously, this helps. Find your passion. If you feel like kitchen is the place where you can feel like you're a scientist for new recipes, new sauce, and so on - just go for it! If you feel like "naahhh, I can't cook. I just like to be in the kitchen and cook, but other than that - no. There's someone who cook better than me" - don't stop there! Go step further ahead like meet this "someone who cook better" than you and start learning from him/her; try new recipes; go browse TONS of kitchen hacks and weird cooking recipes (such as BuzzFeed. I personally like this recipe "4 Easy Nutella Hacks You Need To Make"). And remember, you can find LOTS of passions! Besides kitchen, you can start learning about photography and voila - your own book recipe! :3 With finding your passion, you will start to love yourself by realizing how capable you are to do a LOT of things: passion for living. 
Little Aya story : I LOVE reading and writing. I love to be immersed in the sea of words, my brain recreates its own setting, characters... Then, I want to write one. I know I'm not a good writer, but I learn a lot from reading a lot of books and discuss with my close friend whom is a writer too (and she already published two books, Dante: The Faery and the Wizard and Youth Andagio), Alberta Natasia Adji. Although I'm still trying to write a book, I'm still writing. I'm writing a lot.

2. Listed what you like and what you need to change about yourself. This really helps - really. It's fine to listed what you like about yourself, boasting about yourself is fine and you can listed AAAAAAAAAAAAAANYTHING that you liked! Then, you can listed about what you need to change about yourself in order for becoming the better version of yourself, not becoming the version that everyone wants you to be. Remember, you are liked for who you are, not for what people wants you to be. You can make it as long as you like. Get to know yourself more by listing what you like and what you need to change about yourself - I believe you will start accepting who you are. 
Little Aya story : I wrote my own lists on April 2016 and start to realize my weakness and what I liked about myself. What I really liked from myself is about how independent I am, and how unstoppable I am when it comes to chase my dream. That makes me gradually start accepting myself.

3. Give yourself some rewards. Don't push yourself too much to do something that you really want. If you really want something, know your limit. Remember, your mind and body needs to be synchronized in order to achieve your goals. You need to reward your mind and body by giving your own version of me-time. Go for an afternoon-walks, doing 60 minutes of Yoga, go buy some beauty products to heal yourself, go browse some new good songs... Love yourself!
Little Aya story : I am a H A R D W O R K E R and I don't know when I have to stop. Of course, my body tells myself that it hits its own limit by starting to catch some disease like virus on my bowel and so on. Then, I started to give some limits to my body and give some rewards for myself like doing Yoga, drinking some Green Tea, and buying myself relaxing body mist. And this helps! I passed the thesis examination successfully 

3. Don't find the true beauty. It will shine by itself. If you think the definition of beauty is having fair skin, full bosoms, long hair... Believe me, the beauty that you want is the concept of beauty as we know it is universal because it is forced on us by popular mass media. The true beauty is you, come read more about my opinion that the definition of beauty is different from countries to countries here .


And believe me... The true beauty of you will shine itself. 

Actually, when you started to accept yourself, you will be more happy and you will be MORE beautiful because the true beauty of you will shine itself. You don't need someone else to make you happy, happiness come from you.

Goodluck
-Aya 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving your trace! I will follow your trace down then! (: